– IHG Rewards has released their Q1 2017 Accelerate promotion – as usual it is a different promotion for each account holder
This is what I got:
This translates into 8,000 bonus points per night – this is excellent value f you travel in Indonesia or China (which have cheap and decent Holiday Inn Express hotels).
Curious what you got – see for yourself (Direct Link).
– the St Helena airport is now seeking more airlines to fly to the airport since Comair has ‘halted their plans temporarily’
– Club Carlson has a seasonal gift for us – I got 1,000 points just for entering the promo code THANKYOU – see what you got!
– last nights Azul flight to Campinas turned around off the coast off Portugal
– Alaska Airlines now lets you redeem on Japan Airlines – this is great news since there are no fuel surcharges
Immediately you will realize the generous award chart for Business and First (!) Class to South East Asia. Only Jakarta has a First Class cabin in South East Asia.
– Singapore Airlines has $1,600 RT Business Class tickets from Istanbul to Jakarta for most days until August 2017 (HT VFT)