Delta 49k miles to Asia RT, Emirates adds Fort Lauderdale, United & American & SAS challenged by Norwegian and can airline pilots actually fight?
– little did I know Delta has monthly award sales – this month’s sale is to Asia and 49,000 miles can get you a return trip
Make sure your trip is on Delta metal to avoid fuel surcharges. Fares to Asia have been low – so I’m not sure I would use miles.
– Emirates loves Florida and after Orlando is starting service to Fort Lauderdale this week
– how odd is that – Turkmenistan makes it comically difficult for anyone to visit but Ashgabat airport is wondering why no airlines schedule flights and now offers discount to airlines who run several flights a week
– American and United are feeling the heat from Norwegian (but blame it on the Brexit)
– SAS, who for the longest time was just a Lufthansa copycat, is now really challenged by Norwegian – I’m not sure they will survive
– ok so we know Korean pilots have issues dealing with superiors properly – but can you imagine two Asiana pilots spilling blood while fighting (in an airport – thank god)