Emirates & Hyatt Black Friday sales, 50,000 CitiBusiness AAdvantage card, 60,000 Avianca Lifemiles card, 40% Alitalia MilleMiglia Transfer Bonus
– Emirates has a Black Friday Sales for two people traveling on the same itinerary
– Mean while The Economist has a story on the recent troubles that afflict the airline – suddenly Economy Class passengers are missing from their range of A380 planes and profits have sharply declined
– the 50,000 CitiBusiness American Airlines AAdvantage card is back
– Avianca Lifemiles sent out a confusing email yesterday about a 60,000 miles signup offer for their new card – apparently it wasn’t ready (the sign up link worked yesterday though) and now shows the launch date on Monday Nov 28th
– in their typical broken website Hyatt.com is hiding a 25% Black Friday Sale – the savings seem very real
– American Express and Hyatt are running a 40% transfer bonus for Alitalia MilleMiglia
Keep in mind that Alitalia awards aren’t easy to book and there is ongoing confusion about rates and fuel surcharges. Call first and try to get an itinerary on hold before you transfer anything.