80,000 Chase Ink Business Preferred Card now live, $400RT from D.C. to Santiago, easy Etihad Silver status, Alitalia to announce major cuts and Berkshire Hathaway invests in Delta
– Chase has released the public offer for the new 80,000 Bonus Points Chase Ink Business Preferred Card
This is an excellent offer and if you have a small business you should certainly try to get this card. Chase only lets you get 5 cards within 24 months but until now this does not apply if you walk into a branch and ask if you are pre-approved.
– Avianca and COPA both have ~400RT tickets from Washington D.C. to Santiago de Chile (HT Flyertalk)
– Etihad has an offer for getting Silver Status with just one paid ticket
The requirements are a bit muggy and it is not exactly an inspirational status to have.
– it seems the honeymoon between Etihad and its Etihad Equity Allaince partners is over – after Air Berlin has made cuts, Alitalia is now seeing impending cuts to fleet and staff
– Berkshire Hathaway invests in Delta – just $300 million but still a surprise as airlines are seen to largely peaking – maybe this is a ‘Trump hedge’?
Warren Buffett’s company took 6.33 million shares of Delta stock, according to a regulatory filing made Monday and cited by Business Insider. Forbes reported that the shares are worth about $300 million.