Table of Contents
What’s the deal with free Uber rides?
American Express cardmembers can now get two Uber rides from select airports worth up to $65 each – for free! The offer is available through December 31st, 2016 and can be used on any Uber options. You’ll need to link your card and then pay for your Uber rides with that American Express card.
The select airports taking part in this promotion include:
- New York LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- New York John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Washington DC Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Ronald Reagan Washington DC National Airport (DCA)
How do I get the free Uber rides deal?
Before you request your ride, enter the code AMEXAIRPORT in your Uber app. Pay with your linked American Express card and enjoy your free rides up to $65 each.
If you’re new to Uber, join here first to get $15 off your first ride!
What else do I need to know about the free Uber rides deal?
American Express prepaid cards are not eligible for this promotion.
The free rides can only be taken from the airports listed above, not to any of them.
You can check all the T&C of this offer here.