JetBlue invests into JetSuite, IHG full Pointbreaks list, Swiss’s new A340 and 777-300ER, new AMEX Blue Business card, are Alitalia awards changing or not?
– JetBlue invests into JetSuite(X) – come on – you must have seen that coming
– IHG has now announced the full list of their PointBreaks properties, this is a good deal but not worth going out of your way usually.
– Swiss Airlines is planning a complete refurbishment for their A340 (surprising that they gonna keep those) and is also buying a number 777-300ER – some A350 or B787 wouldn’t have hurt
– The little know AMEX Blue for Business card has an interesting new offer for heavy spenders read it all here
– are you confused about the actual rates for Alitalia awards as well? They had that scare a few days ago with a sudden hike in rates, I’m still confused and apparently Gary reached someone there (that is a feat by itself!) – it seems rates are the same for now, but are they?