– American Express has a targeted promotion for holders of the Hilton HHonors American Express Card – a free night for just $1,000 in spend – WOW!
– the brand new Intercontinental Barclays New York has rates under $120 for many dates in January and February – that’s a steal
– Delta has upped the ante again on their 70,000 Delta Platinum card offer (the $195 annual fee is not waived), I signed up recently for the card and have no complaints
– American Express also has a 25% bonus for transfers to Alitalia MilleMiglia
The program is very useful if you travel to Northern Africa and the Middle East – booking can be a bit tricky though.
– Etihad Guest offers 20% bonus for any transfers into the program (from any source).
It can be hard to find good value with the program but if you have a redemption in mind this is a good deal, it seems teh bonus points to NOT post instantly