Madagascar $2,064 Business Class, $15 JetBlue fares, 50k+ IHG points, Uber subscription, 4k United with Rocketmiles, Belize $373 RT,
– Air France currently has fares to Madagascar in Business Class from Edmonton for as little as $2,064 RT – they come up directly on the Air France website (and you can fly on Delta too if you prefer)
– if you haven’t already make sure you register for the newest (Q3) IHG Accelerate Promo – it came with almost 50k offer for me that is easy to achieve with my current travel plans
– Uber is working on a subscription model that gives you lower ‘per use’ fares – here is an email they are sending out right now.
This September, unlock $2 uberPOOL and $7 uberX rides for as little as $20 upfront. Beta spots are limited – try it now!
– Rocketmiles is back with a fresh 4,000 United Plus miles for your first hotel booking for new accounts
– Radpad had a promo to pay your rent with a credit card with no fee – it died after less than two weeks – here are the alternatives
– Hawaii – to Belize currently sells for as little as for $373 RT
– Holy moly – these JetBlue flash are seem cheap