Table of Contents
What’s the deal to transfer Citi miles or hotel points?
Etihad Guest members can now earn a 25% bonus when you transfer your points across from various loyalty programs or Citibank Citi miles through July 31st, 2016.
There’s also some banks, a jewelers and Heathrow Rewards participating, but the hotel loyalty programs include:
- Le Club AccorHotels (2 Le Club points = 1 Etihad Guest mile)
- Hilton HHonors (10 HHonors points = 1 Etihad Guest mile)
- Hyatt Gold Passport (2.5 Gold Passport points = 1 Etihad Guest mile)
- IHG Rewards Club (5 IHG Rewards Club points = 1 Etihad Guest mile)
- Marriott Rewards (10,000 Marriott Rewards points = 1,500 miles)
- Club Carlson (10 Gold points = 1 mile)
- Shangri-La Golden Circle (1 Golden Circle Award point = 1 mile)
How do I get the deal to transfer Citi miles or hotel points?
You can read more about transferring your points or Citi miles to Etihad Guest here.
You’ll then need to make the conversion with the loyalty program that you choose by July 31st, 2016 to earn the bonus Etihad Guest miles.
What else do I need to know about the deal to transfer Citi miles or hotel points?
Starwood StarPoints is not participating in this promotion.
Once you’ve requested to transfer across to Etihad, the process cannot be reversed.
You should see the bonus in your Etihad Guest account within 15 days of the end date of the promotion.