Newsroom April 28th – Saudi Arabia to hand out tourist visa, St. Helena airport delayed indefinitely, American updates earnings for Qatar, Hilton Summer promotion, Delta rescues Bombardier
– Saudi Arabia is apparently serious about change – they now talk about a ‘limited number’ of tourist visa for an extension of Umrah and Muslim travelers – but they may end up approving a quota for a total of travelers from any nationality – it would be awesome if we could finally go!
– St. Helena airport received it’s first 737 flight – however the opening of the airport has been delayed without a new date because of safety requirements
– American has updated the earning rates for Qatar – what matters most is that R class is now listed – this is the discounted Business class fare bucket most Business Class deals from Qatar come in these days
– the Hilton summer promotion is out and it is …. double points – very innovative.
– Delta has ordered 125 Bombardier aircraft – that’s quite a life ring for the troubled plane maker