Table of Contents
What’s the deal with the Ritz-Carlton Rewards card?
Chase seems to rotate its offers for the Ritz-Carlton Rewards card – from 140,000 bonus points to the 1 free night offer to the current offer of 2 free nights when you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months. The free nights are for any participating Tier 1-4 Ritz-Carlton hotel and tier 4 properties can cost up to 60,000 points per night.
Don’t let the high annual fee of $395 put you off applying, as there are many benefits to owning this card:
- Two complimentary nights when you spend $3,000 in 3 months
- $300 annual travel credit – plus if your card ownership crosses two years, you can then receive it twice!
- Automatic Gold elite status (which can be maintained annually by spending $10,000)
- Platinum elite status when you spend $75,000 annually
- Global airport lounge access
- $100 hotel credit on paid stays of 2 nights or longer
- No foreign transaction fees
and much more, including Visa Signature perks.
How do I get the Ritz-Carlton Rewards card deal?
What else do I need to know about the Ritz-Carlton Rewards card deal?
The Ritz-Carlton Rewards card is a great addition to your wallet. Read about Torsten’s experience with the card here.
Get Real Time Deal Alerts and access to 5,000+ Daily Flight Deals and more than 100,000 hotel rates sorted by deals with a Mighty Travels Premium Subscription.