Table of Contents
What’s the deal with luxury Starwood resorts?
You can save 35% off standard redemption rates at one of seven luxurious Starwood resorts in Thailand, French Polynesia, Dubai or the Maldives through March 8th, 2016, when you book with Starpoints.
SPG members who book a stay at one of these resorts will instead use these reduced points:
- W Retreat Koh Samui, Koh Samui, Thailand – 39,000 points instead of 60,000
- The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Phuket, Thailand – 26,000 points instead of 40,000
- Vana Belle, a Luxury Collection Resort, Koh Samui, Thailand – 26,000 points instead of 40,000
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort, French Polynesia – 58,500 points instead of 90,000
- Le Meridien Bora Bora, French Polynesia – 39,000 points instead of 60,000
- Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa, a Luxury Collection Resort, Dubai, UAE – 39,000 points instead of 60,000
- W Retreat and Spa Maldives, Maldives – 58,500 points instead of 90,000
Plus you can combine this offer with the ‘5th Night Free’ benefit.
How do I get the luxury Starwood resorts deal?
You need to call Starwood to redeem this offer. United States residents can call 1-888-625-4988 to speak to an adviser at the SPG Customer Contact center.
What else do I need to know about the luxury Starwood resorts deal?
This offer only applies to the participating resort’s most basic room category that can be booked using a Free Night Award redemption.
Rooms booked using Cash & Points, 50% off Awards or Nights & Flights are not eligible.