Table of Contents
What’s the deal with Aeroflot Bonus?
Aeroflot Bonus, the SkyTeam member and frequent flyer programme of the Russian airline Aeroflot, is now offering to match your elite frequent flyer status with another airline between now and December 1st, 2015.
However, to receive your membership card you’ll also need to take qualifying flights:
- If you have a silver card with another frequent flyer program you can get Aeroflot Bonus Silver when you take 3 flight segments by December 1st, 2015.
- If you have a gold or platinum card with another frequent flyer program you can get Aeroflot Bonus Gold when you take 5 flight segments by December 1st, 2015.
We recently told you how to become a SkyTeam elite member with an Alitalia MilleMiglia status match, which doesn’t require you to take any qualifying flights, so unless you have upcoming flights on Aeroflot, it may well be better for you to go for the Alitalia match instead.
How do I get the Aeroflot Bonus deal?
- Sign up for the Aeroflot Bonus programme here if you’re not yet a member.
- Complete this form between now and December 1st, 2015, enclosing a copy of your valid elite card from another frequent flyer programme.
- Take your qualifying flights by December 1st, 2015, and credit these miles to your account before December 15th, 2015.
What else do I need to know about the Aeroflot Bonus deal?
Eligible fares include economy class Y, B, M, U, K, H and L, comfort class W, S and A and business class J, C, D, I and Z.