Table of Contents
What’s the deal with Turkish Airlines?
Turkish Airlines has an unofficial status match programme and will match Star Alliance Gold, SkyTeam Elite Plus and oneworld Emerald members.
We’ve written about this before, when Torsten became a Miles&Smiles elite this way earlier this year. It’s a simple process that usually only takes a few days to complete.
How do I get the Turkish Airlines deal?
You’ll need a Turkish Miles&Smiles account in the same name as your existing program.
- Scan the front of your Star Alliance Gold level card and save it as a PDF or jpg.
- Take a screenshot or save a PDF file of your existing program’s online account summary.
- Go to the Turkish Airlines ‘Online Feedback Form’ here to send them ‘New Feedback’ as follows:
- In the ‘Your Feedback’ box, request a status match to Turkish Airlines Elite (Star Alliance Gold).
- Attach your files (PDFs and/or jpgs).
- Select ‘Yes’ for ‘Would you like us to reply to your feedback?’
- Login to your Miles&Smiles account and submit your request.
What else do I need to know about the Turkish Airlines deal?
You’ll soon have Star Alliance Gold for 2 years. The process should only take a few days to a week, so if you don’t hear back from Turkish soon, contact them or reapply.