Table of Contents
What’s the deal with Lufthansa Miles & More Mileage Bargains?
Mileage Bargains (or ‘meilenschnaeppchen’ in German) are Miles & More offers where you can get redemption flights (both economy and business class) for around half price or even better.
Offers for the month of May from the US include:
- Boston, Chicago or New York to Pisa RT economy for 30,000 miles instead of 60,000
- New York to Pisa RT business class for 55,000 miles instead of 105,000
- Boston, Chicago, Miami, New York or Orlando to Moscow RT economy for 30,000 miles instead of 60,000
- Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Miami, New York or Orlando to St Petersburg RT business class for 55,000 miles instead of 105,000
- Chicago to Larnaca RT economy for 30,000 miles instead of 60,000
Book by May 31st to travel between September 1st and September 30th 2015.
You can also book offer flights from other global starting points to destinations all around the world. There are hundreds of bargains available!
How do I get the Lufthansa Miles & More Mileage Bargains deal?
Check out the offer page here and choose your starting point and then destination from the list of offers. Log in to your Miles & More account and book by May 31st to travel September 2015.
You can change to English language at the top of the page.
What else do I need to know about the Lufthansa Miles & More Mileage Bargains deal?
Some offers are much better than others – e.g. Chicago to Larnaca is 11,920 miles round-trip and it costs the same amount of miles as New York to Pisa (8,240 miles round-trip).