The US Bank LANPASS Visa Signature card is currently offering a 30,000 miles sign-up bonus as well as 4,000 bonus miles with your annual renewal.
The usual sign-up bonus is 20,000 miles, but until June 30th 2015 you can instead apply to get 30,000 miles when you spend $2,500 in 4 months.
We’ve written about the LANPASS Visa before. LANPASS has a great award chart for economy class travel on LAN to South America from all US LAN destinations. While availability on the low level can be tight, this is one of the few cards that can give you a full ticket with just one application.
Here’s the lowdown on the LANPASS Visa Signature card:
- 48,000 kms (30,000 miles) bonus when you spend $2,500 in 120 days
- 6.437 kms (4,000 miles) bonus with your annual renewal
- Annual fee of $75 waived for the first year
- Earn 1 mile for every dollar you spend on purchases
- Earn double miles on LAN and TAM purchases
- 20% (up to $1,000) off your first LAN or TAM purchase once per year
- 3 one-way upgrade coupons per year on LAN
- 25% flight bonus miles when flying with LAN (then to renew this benefit you need to spend $15,000 annually)
If your application for the LANPASS Visa Signature card is turned down, US Bank then consider you for the LANPASS Visa card or the LANPASS Visa Secured card, both of which give you fewer bonus miles and less benefits.
Apply here by June 30th (the offer is the first promotion shown on the landing page) and grab the extra miles while you can.