The Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier Business credit card from Chase usually offers a bonus sign-up of 25,000 Rapid Rewards after a $1,000 spend in 3 months, which the public link still shows.
Although the landing page doesn’t mention the bonus points, if you take a look at the web address, it states ‘Chase_Business_50K’ right at the end:
The Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier Business credit card is a great card to have, especially for flexible domestic redemptions and especially with a solid sign-up bonus of 50,000 points.
Here’s the lowdown on the card:
– $99 annual fee (not waived)
– 6,000 Rapid Rewards bonus on your cardmember anniversary
– Free employee cards
– No foreign transaction fees
– Earn 2x points on Southwest purchases and car rental partner purchases
– Earn 1x points on all other purchases
You can apply online here but it may be better if you call to apply and confirm the 50,000 bonus with an agent. The email sent to pgary states that the offer expires on April 27, 2015. If this link has expired, apply here instead.