The Citi Hilton HHonors Visa credit card currently has a sign-up bonus of 60,000 points when you spend $1,000 in the first 4 months!
We’ve written about the Citi Hilton HHonors Visa credit card before, as we think it offers great value for these main reasons:
– There’s NO ANNUAL FEE.
– The usual sign-up bonus of 40,000 Hilton HHonors can get you several nights in Category 1 hotels, so 60,000 points is an even sweeter deal.
– You have 4 months to reach a low minimum spend, while many other cards only give you 3 months to reach a higher minimum spend.
Bonus tip: Using cash and points for particular Hilton properties can now be good value, so it’s worth comparing the cost in points versus the cost in cash and points.
The Citi Hilton HHonors Visa credit card also offers these benefits:
– Earn 6 HHonors bonus points for every dollar spent on hotel stays within the Hilton portfolio
– Earn 3 HHonors bonus points for every dollar spent in supermarkets, drugstores and gas stations
– Earn 2 HHonors bonus points for every dollar spent on other purchases
– No earnings cap on Hilton HHonors
– Complimentary HHonors Silver status
– Fast track to HHonors Gold after four stays in the first 90 days of account opening or when you spend $20,000 or more on purchases each calendar year
– Annual loyalty bonus of 10,000 Hilton HHonors at the end of each calendar year when you spend $1,000 or more on stays within the Hilton Portfolio
– Visa Signature benefits including concierge service