Table of Contents
What is EXPRESS?
EXPRESS is a retail store that specializes in female and male fashion, including clothes, accessories and beauty. The company was started as an experiment more than thirty years ago. Today, EXPRESS find inspiration from around the world and translates it into current trends for people in their 20s and 30s.
From work wear to smart occasion wear, EXPRESS has more than 600 shops and factory outlets in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, as well as franchise stores in the Middle East and Latin America.
Did you know that there is an EXPRESS NEXT credit card?
The EXPRESS NEXT credit card is a store card credit card, to be used only in EXPRESS stores or on the EXPRESS website. If you shop with EXPRESS often, or even occasionally, then read on to see the benefits of this card; otherwise, there's nothing to see here!
The benefits of the EXPRESS NEXT credit card:
– For every $166.67 you spend at EXPRESS stores, earning 2,500 points, you get a $10 reward coupon – so that's 15 points for every dollar spent
– Typical of a store card, there's no annual fee
– You get 15% off your first order once your application for an EXPRESS NEXT credit card has been approved
– You receive occasional offers such as a free birthday gift (usually a $10 discount)
– Once you've earned 7,500 points, you graduate to an A-list EXPRESS NEXT credit card, which gives you advantages like free standard shipping on your orders as well as a $15 reward coupon for every 2,500 points earned instead of $10
There are many better cards to choose from for travel purposes, but if you're an avid EXPRESS shopper, this is a good choice of card to use solely in those stores, if you pay your bill off in full every month so as to avoid the high interest charges – otherwise the current APR is a steep 24.99%.