Table of Contents
- 1 What is Citi Private Pass?
- 2 Tell me more about Citi Private Pass:
- 3 How much does Citi Private Pass cost?
- 4 What are the benefits of the Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select MasterCard?
- 5 How do I apply for the Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select MasterCard?
- 6 Is the Citi Private Pass any good?
What is Citi Private Pass?
Citi Private Pass is Citibank's partnership with Live Nation. The world's largest entertainment company, Live Nation Entertainment specializes in event ticketing, live music concerts, artist management and music marketing. For its collaboration with Citibank, Live Nation gives eligible cardholders access to live music, dining, sports, family entertainment and much more.
Tell me more about Citi Private Pass:
With Citi Private Pass, you have access and sometimes even better prices to all kinds of events. There are exclusive ticket pre-sales and perks available such as VIP packages, preferred seating and various special offers. In the past, 2-for-1 offers have been very popular.
Current ticket pre-sales include Billy Joel and Nickelback, plus one date next year in San Francisco for One Direction's tour – if you have pre-teens or teens, your Citi card may just make you a hero!
There are current preferred seating ticket sales available now, from Kenny Rogers to Linkin Park to Miranda Lambert.
How much does Citi Private Pass cost?
Citi Private Pass is free to Citi credit cardholders and to Citibank Debit MasterCard customers. If you have an eligible card, then you are already enrolled in the program and there are no fees to pay. The ticket offers are unavailable to non-Citi cardholders, so if you don't yet have a Citi card, you can apply for the Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select MasterCard while they still offer 50,000 bonus sign-up miles.
What are the benefits of the Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select MasterCard?
– 50,000 bonus miles after a $3,000 spend in 3 months
– Annual fee waived for the first year
– 2x on American Airlines purchases
– First checked bag free
– Up to 4 companions' first checked bags free
– Earn 10% of your redeemed AAdvantage miles back
How do I apply for the Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select MasterCard?
You can apply here, then start using your Citi Private Pass straight away once you've been approved.
Is the Citi Private Pass any good?
The Citi Private Pass is a free perk of owning a Citi card, so discounts and pre-sale or preferred access to concerts and events can only be a good thing – if that's your thing!