Sun Country Airlines Ufly Rewards Visa Signature credit card has a 40,000 points sign-up bonus! Redemption value depends on the dates that you choose. 40,000 points can get you several segments, especially if you fly to/from Minneapolis, as that's where most flights originate.
Minneapolis/St Paul to Boston is 14,000 points one-way in economy if you choose particular dates in December. San Francisco to Chicago is 17,200 points one-way economy on November 6th. A return first class flight between Minneapolis and Chicago November 6th to 10th is 15,400 points total.
40,000 points can also can get you an international economy return – for example, from Minneapolis/St Paul to Cancun, Mexico certain dates in November:
Read on to see how you can apply for the card!
Table of Contents
- 1 Who is Sun Country Airlines?
- 2 What is the Sun Country Airlines loyalty program?
- 3 The lowdown on the Sun Country Airlines credit card:
- 4 What are the perks of owning a Sun Country Airlines Ufly Rewards Visa Signature credit card?
- 5 How do I earn and redeem points with the Sun Country Airlines Ufly Rewards credit card?
- 6 What are the main charges of the Sun Country Airlines Ufly Rewards credit card?
Who is Sun Country Airlines?
Minnesota-based Sun Country Airlines was formed when Braniff International Airlines ceased operations. Several former employees including pilots and flight attendants formed their own company, Sun Country Airlines, with the help of businessmen in Minneapolis/St Paul in 1982. By 1999, a workforce of 33 employees had doubled in size, as had the fleet, and the airline became a scheduled carrier.
Sun Country Airlines flies mainly domestic routes as well as to Mexico, Costa Rica and the Caribbean.
What is the Sun Country Airlines loyalty program?
We posted about Ufly Rewards, Sun Country Airlines' new loyalty program, in the Mighty Travels forum back in June. Ufly Rewards isn't a typical rewards program, as you can pool your points with other Ufly members.
The lowdown on the Sun Country Airlines credit card:
The Sun Country Airlines Ufly Rewards Visa Signature credit card is issued by First Bankcard. Its current sign-up bonus of 40,000 points when you spend just $500 within the first three billing cycles is redeemable for a round trip ticket.
What are the perks of owning a Sun Country Airlines Ufly Rewards Visa Signature credit card?
– You get 5,000 bonus points after spending $10,000 in the first year
– Your first bag is checked free on every flight
– Best of all, you get Ufly ELITE membership for free (normally reached with 50,000 points) which includes the following interesting benefits:
How do I earn and redeem points with the Sun Country Airlines Ufly Rewards credit card?
– Earn 4 points per $1 spent on-board
– Earn 2 points per $1 spent on qualifying Sun Country Airlines products and services
– Earn 1 point per $1 spent on everything else
You can redeem your points for Sun Country Airlines travel benefits, including one-way and return flights.
What are the main charges of the Sun Country Airlines Ufly Rewards credit card?
The $69 annual fee is waived for the first year.
The card has a 0% introductory APR for the first 6 months, then it's 14.99% to 18.99% variable.
Recommended for you:
About the author: Torsten is a serial entrepreneur who started almost a dozen ventures on four continents. Torsten's love for travel has brought him to 130+ countries and travel with most of the world's airlines. You can reach Torsten at [email protected]
This post has been tagged with: airline | airlines | Benefits | bonus | bonus points | Card | cheap flights | checked | Chicago | class | Costa Rica | credit | Credit Card | december | Domestic | Earn | Economy | Fare Class | first | First Class | First Class flight | Flight | flights | Los Angeles | members | Membership | Mexico | Miles Flown | points | products | program | Rewards | Rewards Credit Card | Round Trip | San Francisco | Signature Credit Card | travel | Travel Insurance | Travelex | travels | trip | Visa | Visa Signature