Huge amount of bonus miles with the Virgin Atlantic World Elite MasterCard credit card – up to 90,000 miles in the first year!
Virgin Atlantic are currently offering a huge bonus when you sign up for the World Elite MasterCard credit card from Bank of America – up to 90,000 Flying Club bonus miles in the first year!
This is the highest offer we've seen for this card.
You'll earn 25,000 miles total for your first retail purchase and by adding an authorized user.
A further 15,000 miles (split into 2x 7,500 miles) can be earned by a 15k net spend in the first 6 months and a 25k net spend by your first anniversary.
The extra 50,000 bonus miles are earned by spending $12,000 on qualifying purchases in the first 6 months. While this is a high minimum spend, you do so while earning 3 miles per $1 spent directly on Virgin Atlantic purchases and 1.5 miles per $1 spent on all other purchases. With the latter, if you do manage to spend 15k on this card, you will end up with another 22,500 miles earned! Plus, if you manage to spend 25k, that's 37,500 miles earned over the year.
So, follow all these spending steps and you can potentially earn 127,500 Flying Club bonus miles over the year:
– 20,000 Flying Club bonus miles after your first retail purchase
– 50,000 additional Flying Club bonus miles after you spend at least $12,000 in qualifying purchases within 6 months of your account open date
– Earn up to 15,000 additional bonus miles upon anniversary
– Earn up to 5,000 Flying Club bonus miles when you add additional authorized users to your card
– Earn 3 miles per $1 spent directly on Virgin Atlantic purchases and 1.5 miles per $1 spent on all other purchases
The $90 annual fee is not waived.
Apply here by September 7th.
Expats can apply for the card here and can qualify for the same bonus miles.
Full Terms & conditions can be found here.