American Express US
60,000 Hilton HHonors bonus points
– 12 HHonors bonus points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with a participating hotel or resort within the Hilton HHonors portfolio of brands
– 6 HHonors bonus points for each dollar of eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations
– Airport Lounge access
– When you book and pay using the Hilton HHonorsTM Surpass® Card from American Express you can receive 500 HHonors Bonus Points when you book accommodations online with any Hilton Worldwide brand website
– Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance
– Travel Accident Insurance
– Baggage Insurance Plan
$75, not waived in the first year
$3,000 in first 90 days
The Hilton award chart is here.
Some deals remain in Category 1 (5,000 points) and Category 2 (10,000 points).
Some Cash & Points deals in Category 2-5 can be good value too.
You can use Points & Money Rewards to book a Standard Room using a combination of HHonors Points and money2. For example:
A weekend back home for 8,000 Points and US$30 a night instead of 20,000 points a night
An urban adventure for 20,000 Points and US$85 a night instead of 50,000 points a night
An escape to the beach for 32,000 Points and US$150 a night instead of 80,000 points a night.
Call a direct credit analyst during normal business hours 1-866-314-0237
What we like about this card
This card is kind for manufactured spend, to gain Hilton HHonors points at supermarkets. 6 points per dollar spend is huge! 60,000 Hilton HHonors sign-up bonus is solid.
The Priority Pass membership is just okay since each visit will cost you another $27.