An Introduction to the AAdvantage Executive Citi ExecutiveSM / AAdvantage®World EliteTM MasterCard® – Sign-Up Bonus, Reconsideration Numbers & Application Link
50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles
– Admirals Club® membership for you with guest privileges
– Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent
– 10,000 Elite Qualifying Miles from American Airlines after $40,000 spent in purchases each calendar year
– Receive a 25% savings on in-flight food and beverage purchases when you use your Citi® / AAdvantage® card on American Airlines flights
– Travel & Emergency Assistance
$5,000 in first 90 days
The AAdvantage award chart is the 'last' of the good old American award charts with low mileage requirements and no fuel surcharges. It's currently one of the best in the industry.
Our prediction is that it won't last beyond 2014.
Call a direct credit analyst during normal business hours 1-800-763-9795
What we like about this card
The annual fee is steep but it's offset by a $200 credit after your first purchase. The Admirals Club membership pays off after a couple of flights. 50,000 miles as a sign-up bonus is pretty solid.