Citi has upped its offer on the Hilton Signature card:
– EARN A $50 STATEMENT CREDIT after you spend $50 or more on your first hotel stay within the Hilton HHonors Portfolio during the first six months of cardmembership.8
– EARN 50,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points after making $1,000 in purchases with your Citi® Hilton HHonors™ Visa Signature® card within the first 4 months of opening your account.
– No Cap On HHonors Points1, and your points will never expire as long as you have qualifying HHonors activity at least once every 12 months.
– Enjoy Complimentary HHonors Silver Status as long as you're a Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature cardmember-including great benefits like a 15% bonus on HHonors Base Points earned3 and complimentary access to the health club or fitness center during your stay, at hotel owned and operated facilities.
– Fast Track To HHonors Gold Status4 after four stays within your first 90 days of card membership.
– No Annual Fee
The regular link provides only 40,000 points and no statement credit.
This isn't really a card I feel too strong about. 50,000 Hilton Honors points don't get you much (with maybe the exception of 5 free nights at the excellent Doubletree Kuala Lumpur). Hilton Gold Status can easily be obtained for free.
Not so sure why I'd get this card – ideas?
Recommended for you:
About the author: Torsten is a serial entrepreneur who started almost a dozen ventures on four continents. Torsten's love for travel has brought him to 130+ countries and travel with most of the world's airlines. You can reach Torsten at [email protected]
This post has been tagged with: Account | Benefits | bonus | bonus points | BUSINESS CLASS | Card | card membership. | cardmember | Citi | credit | Credit Card | DoubleTree | Earn | EXCELLENT | first | Gold Status | HHonors | Hilton | Hilton HHonors | Hilton Honors | Holidays Inn | hotel | hotel booking | Kuala Lumpur | Membership | offer | Photo Review | points | Signature Card | statement credit | Traveling | Visa | Visa Signature