Interesting article about what things your flight attendant won't tell you (source rd.com)
1. Want to start off on the wrong foot with me?
Put your carry-on in a full overhead bin, leave it sticking out six inches, then take your seat at the window and wait for someone else (me!) to come along and solve the physics problem you just created.
2. Yes, passengers are incredibly rude…
but stealing a beer, cursing out passengers, and jumping out of a plane is not the way to handle it. You disarm an unruly passenger by introducing yourself, asking his name, and saying something like 'I've been incredibly nice to you for three hours. Why are you treating me like this?' Generally that gets the other passengers on
3. We don't have a boyfriend in every city.
And our median age these days is 44.
4. An all-too-common scenario?
I hand you a cup of coffee and say, 'Cream and sugar?' You say, 'What?' I say, 'Cream and sugar?' You say, 'What?' Come on, people. What do you think we're going to ask after we've handed you coffee? Your favorite color?
5. If you're traveling with a small child and you keep hearing bells, bells, and more bells,
please look to see if it's your child playing with the flight attendant call bell.
6. The lavatory door is not rocket science.
7. If you have a baby, bring diapers.
If you're diabetic, bring syringes. If you have high blood pressure, don't forget your medication. That way, I'm not trying to make a diaper out of a sanitary pad and a pillowcase or asking over the intercom if someone has a spare inhaler.
8. Just in case you hadn't noticed, there are other people on the airplane besides you.
So don't clip your toenails, snore with wild abandon, or do any type of personal business under a blanket!
Read whole article here.