I haven't done any round of applications in over 6 months. But there were a couple of offers I felt I wanted to take advantage of. Here's what I applied for today:
– Chase Business Ink Plus, 50,000 Ultimate Rewards points, fee waived in the first year
– United Explorer Business card, 50,000 United MileagePlus miles, no fee
– Chase Personal Southwest Card, 50,000 Rapid Rewards, $99 fee
– Citi Hilton Honors Card, 40,000 Hilton Honors Points, no Annual Fee
– Barclay Arrival Card, $440 in travel benefits, fee waived
– US Bank Club Carlson, 85,000 CC points, $75 fee
I got one instant approval (Barclays!!!) and the rest is pending. I recently started a new business (hence a new EIN) and moved. So that's gonna be fun to explain to everyone. Looking forward to these calls next week!