Starwood is running this great rate from now until end of year in which you get 35% off and breakfast for two. These hotels and resorts are available in North and Latin America. Offer includes 35% off RACK rates, daily continental breakfast for two (room service not included) and additional value adds at select hotels and resorts. When the 35% discount off RACK rates is higher than the best available rate of day, the best available rate of the day will be applied.
Link to the offer
– Cayman Islands
– Costa Rica
– Dominican Republic
– St. Martin
– I checked a few New York City hotels for July 2013 and most of the 35% off rate seems to be $20 to $50 cheaper per day
– And don't forget to make use of the Double point, double take promotion at Starwood from May 1st to July 31st
SPG Breakfast Plus Terms and Conditions
– Offer valid at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts in North and Latin America for stays booked and completed through December 30, 2013.
– This offer is valid only for members of the Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) program. A valid SPG member card is required at check-in to receive these rates. Membership is free. To become a SPG member, visit SPG.com
– Valid for stays Thursday through Sunday at hotels and stays all days of the week at resorts.
– Some properties will offer a daily food and beverage (F&B) credit in lieu of continental breakfast. Value of the credit will vary by property. Guest forfeits any of the credit not used during eligible stay. The credit has no cash value. Please see rate plan terms and conditions for full inclusions at each property.
Services offered in the package are non-exchangeable and non-refundable, and may vary by participating properties.
– Advance reservations are required and should be made using Rate Plan SPG35B.
– A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
– Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.