What happens when the summer heats up to 100+ F degrees in the South Western Desert of the US?
– Hotels start offering as much discount as possible to lure in the crowd.
From now until Labor Day (Sep 8th 2013), Starwood is offering 30% discounts for its hotels in Arizona, Las Vegas and Palm Springs. All of them are desert areas and will normally be very hot during the summer. The discounts all come with a complimentary upgrade and your choice of a daily food and beverage credit, kids eat free or daily hotel credit. This rate would be stackable with the Double Take, Double Points promotion at Starwood from May 1 through July 31, 2013. Click on the link to register.
Available Hotels are in the following cities
– Arizona: Chandler, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Temple, Tucson
– California: Palm Spring, Rancho Mirage
– Nevada: Henderson, Las Vegas
If luxury and resort is your thing, check out The Phoenician, Scottsdale (AAA 5-Diamond resort) for $169 per night with $25 food & beverage per night. This hotel would normally go for $400 during Christmas time therefore this rate is very good
Terms and Conditions
– Offer is valid for stays booked between midnight Eastern standard time May 20, 2013 and midnight Eastern standard time May 30, 2013 and completed between May 23, 2013 and September 8, 2013.
– Advance purchase required. Credit card will be charged at time of booking. Cancellations are non-refundable
– Package amenities associated with this promotion are per room, per eligible stay and include a complimentary upgrade (based on availability) plus a choice of either Kids Eat Free or Food and Beverage credit.