The Daily Getaways are coming back with some deals you might be able to use. Last year, the demand was so high that most good packages went away within few seconds. I was lucky enough to buy Hyatt points at 1 cent each. This year, they promise to offer more packages and have a better system to deal with the mass traffic.
So far, good deals such as Wyndham and Hyatt points hasn't been released, I hope they will have some of them in the next few days. Here is week 1 deal.
Week 1 from Monday Jun 10th to Friday Jun 15th
Day 1: I am not very excited for 20% off Marriott gift card honestly. And I am not spending $235 + tax for one hotel night either so this is not a great deal for me
– Buying Marriott gift cards at 11% off. Plus 10% off if you pay with Amex
– $100 gift card for $89 ($80 with Amex card)
– $500 gift card for $445 ($400 with Amex card)
– $1000 gift card for $890 ($800 with Amex card)
– Worldwide Premier Award: 1 Night for $261 ($235 with Amex card) at any Marriott hotel + breakfast for 2. This package has seasonal restriction
– Worldwide Ultimate Award: 1 Night for $467 ($420 with Amex card) at any Marriott hotel + breakfast for 2. This package doesn't have seasonal restriction
Day 2: I don't have a lot of experiences with Alamo car rental but this is probably not the best deal
– Save $25 on Your Next Alamo Car Rental: Enjoy a 50% savings on a $50 reward certificate that you can use the next time you rent a car from Alamo. Basically buying a $50 reward certificate for $25 ($22.5 with Amex card)
Day 3: if you really think of getting a CityPass, this is a way to save 10%
– CityPass for Atlanta, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, New York. The price of these CityPass are exactly the same as citypass.com. However you save 10% more with an American Express credit card
Day 4: Ceasars Entertainment Deal:Vegas hotels can be bought for so cheap generally so it is hard to justify for these packages
– Harrah's Las Vegas VIP for just $330 ($297 with Amex card)
What you will receive: 2 nights accommodations in a Mini-Suite, two Buffet-of-Buffets passes, daily fitness center access, complimentary internet access and roundtrip limousine transportation between hotel and airport.
– Harrah's Resort Atlantic City for $715 ($643 with Amex card)
What you will receive: 2 nights accommodations at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, gourmet dinner for two, champagne in your room and round-trip limousine transfers between the airport and hotel.
– Caesars Palace Luxury Getaway Experience for Two for $1,540 ($1386 with Amex card)
What you Receive: Three (3) nights accommodations in a Suite at Caesars Palace as well as show tickets (Two tickets to the show of your choice at any of Caesars Entertainment's 8 Las Vegas properties), a $200 dining credit, daily fitness center access, daily internet access and roundtrip limousine transportation between hotel and airport.
– Harrah's Tunica for $385 ($346.5 with Amex card)
What You Receive: Two nights accommodations at Harrah's Tunica, dinner for two (valued up to $100), spa treatments ($150 credit)
– South Shore Escape in Lake Tahoe for just $390 ($351 with Amex card)
What you Receive: 2 nights accommodations in a Luxury King room at Harrah's or Harveys, dinner for two ($100 value) and complimentary round-trip airport transfers.
– Busch Gardens Park for Only $45 ($40 with Amex card). Their official website sells this ticket for $80.25 (with tax) therefore it is 50% off, not a bad deal
– SeaWorld Park for Only $49 ($44 with Amex card). It is $56 for the official website's ticket therefore this is just a so so deal.