– Qatar is adding the A350 on the Doha to Male, Maldives service making this an even more exciting redemption
– the two Russian far east airlines Yakutia and Polar are finally merging
– Hilton has another 35% off sale for Asia Pacific – these are usually great deals if you have fixed dates (reservations are non-refundable)
– Thai Airways has tickets from Kuala Lumpur (KUL) to Dubai (DXB) for $809 RT in Business Class, those credit 200% with Aegean Miles & Bonus – giving you 16,000 (status) miles with just one trip
– Hainan Airlines still has the excellent Business Class product and fares from Hong Kong to Chicago (ORD) for $1,759 in Business Class – this also works from Chicago for a bit more.
– British Airways still has the awesome Cairo (CAI) Los Angeles (LAX) deals for $1,459 in Business Class
– Ethiopian is teasing us with $1,197 Business Class fares from Stockholm (ARN) to Johannesburg (JNB), alas these tickets earn only on their own program (100%)
– China Southern has many good prices from all over Asia to San Francisco and Los Angeles in Business Class, Kunming to San Francisco prices out as $1,566 RT in Business Class, Kuala Lumpur to SFO and LAX is around $2,000 – still a decent deal